Sunday, July 25, 2021

Fodder Challenge : Paper Dolls

The free #FodderChallenge (details below) has lessons from 9 different artists. The first of these is Paper Dolls with Megan Whisner Quinlan. See examples of hers HERE and HERE. I thought I'd try some different faces and they need to be on cardstock so I dug through my stash for some suitable bits. I have an acetate one which I machine stitched onto the base before cutting around, a face from an old stamp catalogue, and an actual stamped face.  
I also copied and pasted some faces from my own art into a word document and printed them out to try as well.
These were so much fun. I love to see them all lined up and see how something on one inspired another.
Lessons available right now from 9 different artists. You can still sign up HERE with one week left to play. Free access to the classroom ends August 8.

4 comments:

  1. These are delightful! I liked that lesson and plan to give it a try as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a great idea to use the faces from your previous creations - why didn't I think of that? It makes the dolls uniquely yours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love their new lives and no reason you couldn't do them in black and white instead and change their colours or hair

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I will always respond to you so check back here in a couple of days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...