Wednesday, March 10, 2021

52 Tags : Week 10

I'm participating in Anne Brooke's weekly Tag challenge. You can view her demo each week on Youtube #52tagshannemade. Week 10 : Suffolk puff and lace trim. Very happy that I can use another lovely piece of my stash of lace that I inherited from my great grandmother but started a bit blocked by the Suffolk puff (known here as a Yo Yo) which is just not my style. Determined to make it work and thought that pink and yellow would be happy together. Breakthrough when I thought of using the puff as a flower bloom. 
Using stitches learned earlier in the challenge. That lace though ♥
Scroll through all of my 52 tags HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I will always respond to you so check back here in a couple of days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...