Saturday, November 21, 2020

Journal 52 : Week 46

Journal 52 is a weekly prompt from Effy Wild (Free HEREthat I'm creating on a deck of jumbo playing cards 3.5'' x 4.75'' (8.5 x 12 cm)Each card will include stitch, a found word, and be inspired by the project I've been working on that week or what's lying leftover on my work table. See the original post HERE
#46 : Hope. Another prompt that is so on point for my current mood. Inspired by my latest art journal page remembering my Pink Ribbon celebrations and all the roses in my garden are starting to bloom wonderfully. I just love the end of Spring - full of promise and hope ♥ I began with a recent piece of gelli printing and when I went looking for a rosebud serviette I changed to some spring blossom.
Find all my Journal 52 posts HERE

4 comments:

  1. This is so pretty. And it's week 46! Time flies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nancy. It's crazily close to the end of the year. I have the busiest 3 weeks of my year ahead and then holidays.

      Delete
  2. So rich in colour and texture! It really makes a great visual impact!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. The gelli print cut up is so beautiful in places.

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I will always respond to you so check back here in a couple of days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...