Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Journal 52 : Week 40

Journal 52 is a weekly prompt from Effy Wild 
(Free HEREthat I'm creating on a deck of jumbo playing cards 3.5'' x 4.75'' (8.5 x 12 cm)Each card will include stitch, a found word, and be inspired by the project I've been working on that week or what's lying leftover on my work table. 
See the original post HERE.
#40 : Adorn Inspired by some tags I've been making, and since I've just started working in a new watercolour journal, I decided to start with a watercolour base with some leftover printing. The circles behind the words are also watercolour.
Of course once I started stitching pieces onto the card, it took an unexpected turn ♥ 
Find all my Journal 52 posts HERE

2 comments:

  1. I love watercolours too, but my problem with using them in mixed media is that they always reactivate - but I guess that doesn't happen with stitching! Love the word adorn - not one I have ever used, I don't think!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm having fun with watercolour but don't think they will ever take over acrylics as my first love. I do love the freedom of stitch on these cards

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I will always respond to you so check back here in a couple of days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...