Thursday, May 28, 2020

Journal 52 : Week 21

Journal 52 is a weekly prompt from Effy Wild 
(Free HEREthat I'm creating on a deck of jumbo playing cards 3.5'' x 4.75'' (8.5 x 12 cm)Each card will include stitch, a found word, and be inspired by the project I've been working on that week or what's lying leftover on my work table. 
See the original post HERE.
#21 : Frolic Had to wait a bit this week until ready to frolic. Chemo is hard - on the body and on my mental state. The weekend was challenging but I was very lucky to be able to have my mum come and stay - that helped...a lot. As did watching these 2 delights together
This week I've been struggling with wanting to work from home but not being well enough until I realised I had to let that go and focus on resting and replenishing.
Inspiration for this week's card : gorgeous blues in both those viewing pleasures and I found a blue "frolic" to use instead of my usual dictionary word which is extra fun. I also had a lovely serviette with blue butterflies on my work table, some ribbon from a recent gift of baking and frolics should always be accompanied with music...Using the 5 of Clubs for my base card as work through my 5th treatment cycle.
Haven't been able to make art for a while. Feels so good to be able to do that today. The card is a bit messy and imperfect - just like me 
These are the 4 cards I've created in May.
Find all my Journal 52 posts HERE 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I will always respond to you so check back here in a couple of days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...