Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Journal 52 : Week 18

Journal 52 is a weekly prompt from Effy Wild (Free HEREthat I'm creating on a deck of jumbo playing cards 3.5'' x 4.75'' (8.5 x 12 cm)Each card will include stitch, a found word, and be inspired by the project I've been working on that week or what's lying leftover on my work table. See the original post HERE.
#18 : Deeper Inspired by thoughts of how I can ground myself in times of hard change and uncertainty. Thinking about roots of a tree being supportive and holding what is seen upright; digging into my inner strength and remembering all the gifts I have to support me through. Began with black paper since I have been feeling some darkness lately and then stenciled around an upside down tree mask to get the feeling of roots. 
I'm happy to have included the heart for hope. This is a good reflection of where I am today.
Find all my Journal 52 posts HERE 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! I've often though I wanted to alter a deck, but never gotten around to it (yet).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I will always respond to you so check back here in a couple of days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...