Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Christmas cards

Made some Christmas cards for work friends. I'll be making another set for a few special people, but gone are the days of making a batch of 20-30 to send out. I have an awesome bunch of work mates. Most of the women are friends outside work as well so I wanted to make some handmade cards. Begun when I sprayed through a stencil for the background for a journal page and then dabbed the ink off the top of the stencil randomly on folded card
I LOVED the white tree with modeling paste that I made for my white on white journal page so that came next
Finished with some twinkling H2O watercolour paint, a punched star and stamped words. They are fairly simple and I love their inky imperfection
Similar but each unique ♥ Click on the photo to see them really large.

2 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I will always respond to you so check back here in a couple of days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...