previously, so was happy to be reminded. I printed some of my faces onto photo paper and that gave me a few easy options.
When I was preparing for my stencil class I had a wee play with spray and printing and got these bases made
Not long after I needed to make another birthday card :
Unfortunately I'd forgotten how reactive to wet media the dylusions spray is. I think it looks okay now finished but you can see where it blended where I didn't intend when I initially glued down the serviette. The rest of the batch got a spray of workable fixative before I decided next steps.
The butterfly addition was inspired by the other butterflies on the stenciled cards. The next night it was time to be inspired by gorgeous sari ribbon and my sewing machine
I decided that in fact these cards are ready to stash as ready for the next occasion. All they need are some found words to be finished.
I really love how I now have a stash of cards that can still be personalised when I have a specific need.These hopefully will keep me going until I'm ready to make my Christmas batch