Monday, June 24, 2019

Some free inspirations.....

I've been celebrating birthdays this past couple of weeks - mine and my younger son's. In my life that means lots of fun outings with friends and family gatherings, but also lots of organising and cleaning up - add to that some major projects at work = not so much time to art. There's lots of online inspiration around at the moment, and I'm taking note of these goodies to check out in my school holidays in July. I do believe in seasons of creativity and obviously I'm in a place where I need to fill my creative well. If you're in the same position or just want to look at some arty inspiration while it's cold ❆ hello Winter Solstice ❆ I hope there's something here for you to enjoy.
Laly Mille has a FREE 5 day video workshop in which she shares her favorite mixed media art supplies and how to use them. Read more about the contents of the workshop and sign up HERE. Another blogger, Catrina Giglio, has also just uploaded a video of her favourite supplies. I enjoy her work and thought you might like to look at hers too for comparison HERE : 
Tamara Laporte (Willowing) is also a great source of lovely free stuff. This week she's sharing some free lessons and some printable inspiration cards HEREincluding this lesson available for a limited time as a promotion for her Ever After course.
Marit's Quirky Dutch Summer 2019 started on June 10th - all the information including previous years' posts are HERE
Jane Davenport's new FREE class has just launched : HERE.
There's a new FB group for people in NZ who love mixed media art journaling, altered books, artist books, making books and more. Come and connect here : MAJIC NZ (Mixed Media Art Journalers of Aotearoa in Cahoots)
And if you're a new visitor to my blog - welcome ♥ I also share on other social media : I post photos of my art on Instagram, and share links to blog posts as well as other inspirations on my FB Artist page. Check out my list of cheap and free online art classes HERE.  
Hope you can find a way to fit creative play into your week. 

2 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I will always respond to you so check back here in a couple of days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...