Sunday, January 4, 2015

Art journal pages 84-87

Wanting to get my Full Tilt Boogie journal finished before I get stuck into new art journals this year. You saw a glimpse of the next spread when I posted my Ta Dah! list. This progress shot shows the scale of these card pages in the middle of the final signature
click on any photo to see it larger
The back of that small card finished up like this :
This paper serviette on my next page base is one of my favourites - I was given a few of them and this is almost the last of them.
I love Mucha's women
On the home stretch now...only 2 spreads to go! You can see all the Full Tilt Boogie journal pages in my Flickr Set

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I will always respond to you so check back here in a couple of days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...