Bloggy Got Back

Friday, June 15, 2012

Doodle Delight

Alisa Burke's online Doodle Delight class started this week

So far I've been warming up...with my pen
and my Twinkling H2Os watercolour paints
I also tried out my friend's Derwent Inktense Pencils.
How cool are these colours? The below pic shows a heart coloured with the pencils - only one side has had water added....
Back to the class - it's on a blog and you get access to all the lessons in one go when you sign up. It's great value and great fun.
Alisa is a generous teacher and has a fantastic philosophy about finding your own inspiration, and making your art authentic to you - if you haven't seen her FREE online inspiration class called Finding Your Muse - click on the link and check it out now. 

2 comments:

Marja's Stamp Addiction en Marja's Creativity said...

beautiful all thes different pages. Love the patrones and the colors.
beautiful videa, thanks.
Lovely greet
Marja

Wendy said...

I love Alisa Burke's art and I think this class would be good for me Lynette - I'm being too careful and controlled and I realise that part of this is around working too small.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...