Sunday, August 29, 2021

Wanderlust : The art of painterliness

Gosh it's been a month since I posted a Wanderlust lesson! When I was prepping a page in my large art journal with black gesso for a recent A Year of Mary lesson, I decided to also prep a spread in my smaller Wanderlust journal for a lesson with Kate Crane on the theme of Texture. Kate shared texture in a painterly style using larger brushes and all sorts of found texture tools. This lesson was about being loose and free in your art journaling, with a focus on making marks, and creating lots of layers. Plus she adds stitched embellishments which are always a winner in my book. All that = loved this lesson.  
It's been dreary weather here this past weekend and we can't go anywhere cos of lockdown so I've been making the most of creative time. So grateful I have art in my life to escape into and to replenish me. See all my other posts about this class HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I will always respond to you so check back here in a couple of days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...