Wednesday, August 4, 2021

52 Tags : Week 31

I'm participating in Anne Brooke's weekly Tag challenge. You can view her demo each week on Youtube #52tagshannemade. Week 31 : Bring on the bling ♥ Anne was inspired to use lots of bits of gold. I love stars and had been gifted this double-layered silver butterfly some time ago. Used a bit of batting behind this one so soft to stitch through. Useful reminders of techniques like using a seed bead to attach sequins. And a perfect opportunity to use metallic thread in my machine to attach some of my beloved sari ribbon and that very blingy gold ribbon at the base.
This link will take you to all of my posts about this challenge.

2 comments:

  1. This is definitely the perfect challenge for you to combine your love of fabric and paper projects! This one's super cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Once I had the background fabric it came together easily :-)

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I will always respond to you so check back here in a couple of days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...