Thursday, August 26, 2021

52 Tags : Week 34

I'm participating in Anne Brooke's weekly Tag challenge. You can view her demo each week on Youtube #52tagshannemade. Week 34 : A lovely cuppa. This was a really cool challenge and a chance for me to mix things up again - I love using paper and fabric together. 
The "tea bag" tag is a New Zealand stamp and that together with the butterfly and button are the only bits hand stitched this time. I began by gluing a tea bag to some coffee bean scrapbook paper.
I fused the fabric cup and steam to the paper before machine stitching the layers together. Glued the coffee bean paper background to the tag right at the end. Very appropriate - drinking lots of coffee, fruit tea, and the occasional glass of wine during this lockdown. 
This link will take you to all of my posts about this challenge.

2 comments:

  1. So many cute embellishments. Isn't it surprising that you are in week 34 already? It doesn't seem that long somehow. Time well spent in lockdown.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad I have my creativity. End of next month will be 3/4 way through the challenge and the year!

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I will always respond to you so check back here in a couple of days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...