Friday, March 6, 2020

Free Online Art Classes

I try my best to alert you to any FREE online Art offerings I hear about. In fact, I have a link in my right side bar that takes you to classes I know about that you can check at any time. I've just updated this so do let me know if anything is incorrect or needs additions.
I've recently heard that Strathmore Artist Workshops are operating again in 2020 : there's a portrait class in May 
and a watercolour class in September
Check out previous free Strathmore workshops on YouTube HERE.
Ivy Newport has a number of free tutorials combining mixed media and encaustic techniques HERE. Also get her free Art Journal Box Lesson HERE - used to decorate this journal cover : 
It's really worth checking out Jeanne Oliver's list of Free online class links HERE
Also for a limited time you can join Kelley Wynne's The Layered Page HERE.
Five days of play. Layer upon layer of paint, paper, marks and rich texture. Enjoy the process, turn your results into a layered art journal. The perfect mix of play and experimentation for all levels of artists. New to art? Maker your whole life? This is the perfect course for everyone to let out their inner Muse and make something Timeless. 
Access to the course for FREE is only available until March 27th.
I dipped into this last time it was available but it wasn't good timing for me so I've joined again to see if there's something I can incorporate into my challenge to create a book for March. Access starts next week.
I really love Anne Brooke's 2020 project of making a stitched roll through the year
Follow the challenge on YouTube here. I am thinking this could be another option for me for one of my monthly books. This is what hers looks like in her Youtube post for March : 
And not a class but something you might like to think about : #The100DayProject. Starts again in April.
Do please let me know if there are other free options out there so I can share more creative inspiration. Hope we all get to fit some creative joy into our weekend ♥

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the links. Your March book should be an interesting exploration.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I will always respond to you so check back here in a couple of days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...