Saturday, March 14, 2020

2 FREE art journal offerings to soothe

In the midst of current health concerns and overload of information, it's important to take care of yourself and have something lovely to focus on for a while. 2 of my favourite online art journaling teachers have just released some FREE offerings to help you. 
Kasia Avery (I followed her prompts for my Christmas Advent Calendar Journal) is providing a week of 7 art journaling prompts + 7 self-care prompts to help you stay calm and sooth you in this challenging time. Find that in her FB group HERE - started today.
Effy Wild continuously inspires me (currently doing Book of Days 2020 and A Year of Rumi in my journal and Journal 52 on jumbo playing cards inspired by her). She has released her monthly Patreon lesson Darling Human for FREE this month. Go HERE. The PDF contains everything you need to enjoy this lesson, including links to the videos, supplies list, and a step-by-step walkthrough.
Find my list of Cheap and Free online art classes always available HERE - see my top right side bar.
Hope you are inspired to fit some Creative time for you into your weekend. Take care ♥

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for these! The "darling human" girl is charming. I'm off to look into this one.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I will always respond to you so check back here in a couple of days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...