Sunday, September 11, 2022

September fun

I finished my September journal cover and I'm so loving it I had to share in case you missed that I added it to my August journal post. The fabrics were dyed by me inspired by a recent fodder school lesson - it's Spring in New Zealand 💜
I get overwhelmed by the sheer number of gorgeous online art courses that are available, but I do love sharing all the free things with you. 
Kristi Nazzaro and Kristin Peterson have done another collaboration (see their first one HERE) - this time it's called Trading Papers and you can check it out HERE.
I shared some videos of Kirstin and Kristi sharing some trading papers HERE which I expect sparked this sharing of the latest collaboration. Just looking at what they sent each other sparks ideas, and if you watch the project directly after you can see how you might incorporate papers into a similar project of your own. 
Also there's another 2 weeks of free Taster lessons to launch Tam's collaborative Life Book 2023. Sign up HERE
The Life Book Taster Sessions will begin on 26th of September and will run until 9th October 2022. 
And this is something new to me, A Year in Colour. You can have access to a free sampler from September 23-30, 2022
Check out all the details and sign up HERE.
Do you know Kirsten Varga's work? She appears regularly on the Stencil Girl blog, often creating gorgeous handmade books. I am so inspired by what she does - check her out on Instagram and YouTube. Her video instructions are clear and colourful. This is the first book on my must try list : Buttonhole Stitch Book 
Wishing you a Joy-filled week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I will always respond to you so check back here in a couple of days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...