Friday, July 15, 2022

Some Free Fodder challenge play

The Free Fodder Challenge is now up and running 
and content will be available until 27 July unless you sign up for Fodder School 2 in which case you get to keep all of it as part of the new year-long experience! 
Our first offering was Lucie Duclos making a Peace Catcher. Of course I couldn't resist adding some machine stitching and extra beads. Can't decide which side is my favourite!
The second was with Drew Steinbrecher and I decided to combine ideas from his lesson with our current July offering in Fodder School from the fabulous Roxanne Padgett since they were both lessons with the gelli plate and encouraging us to cut our own stencils. These are the papers that happened using a limited colour palette
Really happy with how these all turned out. Then I was intrigued by Jane Chipp's lessonButtons which I transformed from this
to this
They're not the best quality photos but they're of my grandparents, my mum and my great grandmother so I am very happy and will try this again. 
More info about the teachers and you can still sign up for the free challenge HEREOne of the things I really love about the fodder challenge is how many of the projects can be combined. I'll share more about that soon.
Early Bird Registration for the year-long experience that is Fodder School 2 is now available only until 22 July when the price goes up. You get to keep all the free challenge lessons as well if you join this.
I am on school holidays, so I'm going to leave those lessons for now so I can enjoy another free online experience with Laly Mille (open now and available to view until 22nd July)
You can still join if you're quick - might see you there.

2 comments:

  1. You've done so beautifully with all of these! Of course I agree with you- stitching takes it next level. Oh my, those buttons. I'm going to have to try that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nancy. So lucky it is school hols and I can jump around lots of different projects.

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I will always respond to you so check back here in a couple of days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...