Sunday, November 28, 2021

52 Tags : Week 47

Last week was an especially challenging one and I just couldn't manage to make the quite complex tag on time. Week 47 : a little birdy. The minute I saw the heading I knew I'd be using my wooden block huia stamp for this one. 
This weekend I was able to print my huia onto fabric. These blocks can be a challenge to get a good print. I used a brush to apply the ink and then had the fabric resting on batting and an old mouse pad - a cushioned surface helps
I've been adding beads and stitching to the kowhai flowers and huia bird 
In week 29 our challenge was an ort (scrappy) and I used my Fantail block. It's fun to see these different interpretations of New Zealand birds together
This link will take you to all of my posts about this challenge. You can view Anne's weekly demo on Youtube #52tagshannemade. This is Anne's birdy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I will always respond to you so check back here in a couple of days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...