Thursday, August 11, 2016

LB2016 : Expressive Florals

This was a bonus lesson from Week 32 of Life Book 2016. Tam did her main lesson of flowers, and then shared a bonus lesson which was actually from Life Book 2014. Although this has turned out to be part of some of my daily journaling pages, I couldn't wait to share. So much fun that this is the only process photos this time= the initial layer of finger painting
Loving the splatter!
This is one of the flowers close-up (and click on any photo to see it larger)
And the other
I love the messy look with the splatter, I ♥ the colours (especially those touches of turquoise in the stems) and I like the text showing through as part of the background of the page. I imagine it could look quite different when I've completed the page with my daily journaling added so am glad I decided to share it here with you before those additions. Here's how it all looks together
Click on the photo to see it larger, or go HERE to see my Flickr album of all my Life Book 2016 projects. You can see all my posts about Life Book this year HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I will always respond to you so check back here in a couple of days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...