Monday, November 11, 2013

Calendar journaling

Haven't been neglecting my calendar journaling, but not been writing as much so the spread has taken a little longer to fill. Decided to do black and white this time.
The base was black acrylic paint. Below you can see 3 marks from one use of the stencil. 1 Left : sponged white acrylic paint through the stencil - 2 Middle : turned the stencil over and brayered the back to transfer the wet paint left on the stencil - 3 Right : turned the stencil back over and used a wet wipe to clean the remaining paint off the stencil by pulling it back through onto the page.
And I love this new mask from Spotlight.
Various tapes, some white rub-ons, and this is how my 8th spread finished up. Click on the photo to see it larger.
You can see my other calendar journaling spreads in my Flickr set.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I will always respond to you so check back here in a couple of days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...