Monday, March 11, 2013

Mystery Quilt : That Chain Reaction

I love quilts, and am starting a new mystery quilt this month. These are my chosen fabrics.
The mystery is called That Chain Reaction and is by Susan Claire : the gourmet quilter. Go here to download the first part of the mystery quilt - it's available free for March. You can see Susan talking about it in a video here.
I've done a mystery quilt with her before - it was called Star Struck.
This was my pacifica version with my own additions of lizards, tapa flowers, and wavey design in the border.
This is what I've got from this month's instructions.
Wonder what next month will bring.

2 comments:

  1. Right now I am feeling very sorry for my neglected sewing machine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had no idea there was such a thing as mystery quilts. What a cool idea! Looking forward to see what will come out of this one. The first one is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I will always respond to you so check back here in a couple of days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...