Friday, October 15, 2021

Wonky Bits

It's been school holidays for me this past couple of weeks and as well as having a blast with Fodder School
I finally had time to play with lessons from Wendy Solganik's Wonky Bits Class
This is my first batch and I'm sure there'll be more. This class has inspired me in all sorts of ways and is still available if you want to enrol.
It looks like Fodder School ‘21-’22 sign ups are reopened! Not sure how long this will last so run over there straight away if you want in!
This weekend is also the beginning of Laly's FREE Abstract Colour Challenge class - open October 15-22 as an enticer for her latest class, Soulful Abstracts
While I won't join the full class (my plate is already over-filled!), I do love Laly's teaching and hope to enjoy some fun with this over the weekend before I head back to work on Monday and the crazy that is Term 4 at school.
I hope you have a lovely weekend with time to do what makes you happy.

2 comments:

  1. Wonky Bits looks like fun. I'm enjoying Fodder School, too. It's just fun to play and dabble.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am very impressed with Fodder School too. Have a lovely creative weekend

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I will always respond to you so check back here in a couple of days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...