Tuesday, October 12, 2021

52 Tags : Week 41

Time for my take on Anne Brooke's weekly Tag challenge. Week 41 : Bullion Knots. This one evolved in combination with my recent collage fodder makings and a comment by a viewer that got me thinking....I used gloss gel medium to glue my thin paper flower to my fabric. It didn't all stick down, but enough for me to stitch through. I did a few bullions and then added some pistil stitches and fly stitch. 
Still not loving the bullions but the fly stitch is quite a favourite of mine now
This link will take you to all of my posts about this challenge. You can view Anne's weekly demo on Youtube #52tagshannemade.

2 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I will always respond to you so check back here in a couple of days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...