Monday, October 4, 2021

Handmade cards

A while ago I shared some cards (including the pair above) made from this batch of bases
I made some in August for birthdays but then we went into lockdown and I was unable to deliver or therefore show you. I kept creating for other events through September and thought I'd share them all now. 
The Aroha Love word (above) is vellum which I stitched on by machine, whilst the guitar (below) is a serviette 
These last two were going to be cards but I turned them into mini art journals. Check them out HERE

2 comments:

  1. Paper, mixed media, sewing... what fun it is! These are all just lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I will always respond to you so check back here in a couple of days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...