Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Wanderlust : Healing poetry

A year-long class with weekly lessons takes a LOT of commitment. I am lucky that I'm working in a small journal. As well as that, I'm happy to skip the lessons that don't sing to me so while I'm happy to have had some time lately to catch up on some lessons, I'm ready to jump into our new theme in Wanderlust 2021 this week :
 Poems & Quotes. As usual with a new theme, a lesson from Kasia and she encouraged us to write our own poem. I am currently recovering from surgery so while I'm not sure that my list qualifies as a poem, it's a great snapshot of where I am right now for later memories, and we all know that making art supports healing 💜 
The quote inside the tag cover is from a wonderful book I'm currently reading : Fresh water for flowers by Valerie Perrin. It reads "Each day that passes weaves the invisible thread of your memory". See all my other posts about this class HERE

4 comments:

  1. I always like your journal spreads- they get better and better. Love the colors in this one and all the little details.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I do love the the colour of this one and adding all the extra bits.

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I will always respond to you so check back here in a couple of days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...