Saturday, May 15, 2021

52 Tags : Week 19

I'm participating in Anne Brooke's weekly Tag challenge. You can view her demo each week on Youtube #52tagshannemadeA week ago when I presented my paper pieced tag, I was frustrated by surgery being delayed. This past week I was unexpectedly presented with the opportunity to go ahead after all and am now at home recovering. I have been very lucky that it was done laproscopically and today I felt well enough to venture out to my studio to do last week's tag. Week 19 : Words. I had already decided to use red this time, and both the prompt and colour are perfect for where I am right now. 
When you lift the above flap, you'll find additional found words from a large print book and a tag from my hospital stay. 
Looking forward to lots of lovely healing creative time over the next few weeks before I return to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I will always respond to you so check back here in a couple of days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...