Thursday, December 24, 2020

Journal 52 : Week 51

Journal 52 is a weekly prompt from Effy Wild (Free HEREthat I'm creating on a deck of jumbo playing cards 3.5'' x 4.75'' (8.5 x 12 cm)Each card will include stitch, a found word, and be inspired by the project I've been working on that week or what's lying leftover on my work table. See the original post HERE
#51 : Cleanse Time to let go of what no longer serves to make way for new intentions. Inspired to create the collaged base at the same time as the wedding card in the previous post. Blue and gold to symbolise water and the promise of new ways to shine
Find all my Journal 52 posts HERE. The last one will be next week!
Merry Merry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I will always respond to you so check back here in a couple of days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...