Sunday, December 13, 2020

Journal 52 : Week 49

Journal 52 is a weekly prompt from Effy Wild (Free HEREthat I'm creating on a deck of jumbo playing cards 3.5'' x 4.75'' (8.5 x 12 cm)Each card will include stitch, a found word, and be inspired by the project I've been working on that week or what's lying leftover on my work table. See the original post HERE
#49 : Universe When you look up at the stars, do you see yourself as being a part of all of that wonder?  
Using a piece of the alcohol ink gelli print above for my background and a new stencil with a repeating pattern. Stitching by machine with metallic thread to outline the star, beads added, glitter glue to finish with sparkle
Find all my Journal 52 posts HERE. 3 weeks to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I will always respond to you so check back here in a couple of days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...