Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Card making

Don't you just love December birthdays...my mother-in-law, Mum, and Aunty all had a birthday one day after the other last weekend
On Sunday, I wanted to create some Christmas cards for workmates. I was uninspired until I looked back through my previous Christmas blog entries and found these from 2016
This idea led to my first batch of cards - they started with a background stencil and Moon Shadow Mist spray for a lovely shimmer, then stars with iridescent paint, and extra additions. 
This photo was taken in the light to try and show the shimmer - you'll just have to trust me!
Stitching on Sari Ribbon makes me so happy, and that washi tape was a great find. Looking forward to finishing work and making another batch of cards to send to friends.
Meri Kirihimete 🎄 Merry Christmas

2 comments:

  1. Super cards! I still struggle with cards - the other day I attempted to make a Christmas card, but it all went pearshaped - it will have to be a journal cover now LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hoping I'll have time for another batch. Lovely thing about mixed media that everything can be repurposed ;-)

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I will always respond to you so check back here in a couple of days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...