Monday, June 18, 2018

Book of Days : Magic

In my last art journal post my page started with one of Effy's lesson backgrounds and then evolved into something else. I was still keen to try her tilted head and flower lesson, but I know from experience that as I build luscious backgrounds with colour I just can't bring myself to glaze over them. This time I decided to start instead with black and white and just a couple of my iridescent colours
When I stopped to photograph my progress I could already see her head shape and knew I'd be doing a tree instead of a flower.
The darker shapes above her head invited words - gold and shine ♥
You can sign up for classes with Effy Wild HERE. See my Flickr album of all art work inspired by Effy's classes HERE.

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful - I really like the tree and it was fun to see how the picture developed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Zsuzsa - I love how serendipitous it all was.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I will always respond to you so check back here in a couple of days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...