Saturday, October 22, 2011

Christmas cards

Bit of a scarey thought but Christmas will be upon us before we know it. When I first posted about this Card A Day project at the beginning of this month, I had thought I may continue into November with Christmas cards. However, I now have a couple of other projects in mind for November, so have decided that the first 20 cards I have made will suffice for the rest of the year, and I will make the remaining 11 around a Christmas theme.
Card 21
This one uses printed vellum attached with green staples - I love that they are quite festive and a bit different. The fabric is sari ribbon - such lovely colours for this kind of project.
Card 22
More sari ribbon and metallic thread.
Card 23
The dove and words are recycled from a card we received last year.
Long weekend here in New Zealand and a big night tomorrow night with the World Cup Final - everything crossed for that.
Do you think you might have time to make a feather this weekend? Let me know....have fun :-)

2 comments:

  1. Am all set to stitch my feather tonight - with the rugby playing in the background!
    The stitched sari ribbons look lovely and festive on your cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I will always respond to you so check back here in a couple of days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...