Sunday, October 9, 2011

Cards 6-8

Still on my card-a-day challenge. Here's an update of the cards to yesterday.
Card 6 : Machine stitching over embroidery floss bobbins.
Love how those bobbins look like cotton reels - inspired by my calendar page for this month.
Card 7 : Free machine stitched the outlines of the cupcakes, then used neocolor caran d'ache crayons to colour - they are water soluble so I actually dipped the tip of the crayon in water and then applied to the card like paint.
inspired by lunch on the 7th!
Card 8 : we went to a housewarming last night. The house is done on a fabric base which I then cut out and stitched onto the card.
See you tomorrow with cards 9 & 10

2 comments:

  1. Love your stitchy cards and your house!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving all your free motion stitching lol!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I will always respond to you so check back here in a couple of days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...