Saturday, February 18, 2023

New Free classes and inspirations

There are a few new free offerings that you might like to explore - I know I will be. 
Francisca Nunes has created a class to celebrate her move to the Teachable Platform. Fragments - find out about the class and sign up HERE. It started today and as far as I can tell has no end date....
You may have read about or done the 100 day project. It starts this year on Feb 22nd. I don't feel like I can manage it, but Wendy Solganik has just posted about how she and some other Fodder School teachers are going to do 100 days of using fodder - I will be following on Instagram to get inspiration for using all the wonderful collage papers and other elements I've been creating in Fodder School.  
As well as Wendy, other Fodder School teachers participating in this are Karen Elaine, Megan Quinlan, Tiffany Sharpe, Ricki Midbrod, Jane Chipp and Rebecca Chapman. I do enjoy their work so I'm excited to get inspired. 
Laly Mille has created a 4 day workshop 3-10 March. It begins the first weekend of March. Reserve your place HERE. She says 
Art Journal Dreams is all about creative self-care. In this online retreat, you're invited to take time for YOU while creating in your art journal.
I've done a number of workshops with Laly over the years, and I always learn something new or get inspired to try something more in my work. If you haven't done it already, I highly recommend her free workshop about supplies - go HERE for that. 
I hope there's something there to get you creatively inspired in the weeks ahead 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I will always respond to you so check back here in a couple of days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...