Thursday, June 25, 2020

Journal 52 : Week 25

Journal 52 is a weekly prompt from Effy Wild 
(Free HEREthat I'm creating on a deck of jumbo playing cards 3.5'' x 4.75'' (8.5 x 12 cm)Each card will include stitch, a found word, and be inspired by the project I've been working on that week or what's lying leftover on my work table. 
See the original post HERE.
#25 : Enter. Inspired by some lovely key charms I've had waiting for the perfect prompt.
I thought I'd start working on the card (prepared with some scrap paper) alongside the background for my latest art journal page to see what sparked for me
Very happy to finally use a piece of polymer clay that I created many years ago. It makes a lovely portal with the sari ribbon.
Find all my Journal 52 posts HERE 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I will always respond to you so check back here in a couple of days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...