Saturday, November 30, 2013

Calendar journaling

This is my last daily journaling spread in this art journal for 2013. Will be returning to this again in January 2014, but for December I'll be sharing what I create in my December Daily altered book - check out my last post.
This spread started with a piece of gelli-printed deli paper that I sprayed over in a playday - more on that in the next post.
The dark background gave me a chance to use my lovely new white Sakura gelly roll pen again.
My day and this page finished with a visit to the Wearable Art show currently on at Te Manawa until February - if you are local it is well worth the visit.
The advertising inspired me to use my Dylusions Bubblegum Pink spray on the opposite page. It helps to lighten the spread.
I added the lettering and gold fern stencilling as a nod to my December Daily cover.
I had thought that this last spread would only be one page, but there was lots to talk about.
You can see my other calendar journaling pages in my Flickr set. See you in December.

3 comments:

  1. Superbe travail, Joli post!
    Have a nice week-end! Cath.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those backgrounds are just gorgeous. I especially like the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It has been a pleasure to follow your journaling this year and see the development of your skills. Your pages are amazing, you must enjoy reflecting over your work.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I will always respond to you so check back here in a couple of days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...