Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Wednesday lists

Been back at the lists again today...another day behind cos the weather meant that the gardening had first call on my time yesterday. Enjoying the sunshine knowing that Autumn is creeping closer every day - can feel it in the cooler mornings and darker evenings.
Base page 26
Yesterdays' list : My morning routine
And catching up on another couple from last week : base page 21
List 21 : With an extra hour in the day I would....
Obviously I need about 7 extra hours a day!!
Base page 22
List 22 : My care package
Hopefully some more progress on some other things as well tomorrow - trying to get back to a commitment to workshop Thursday. Share again soon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I will always respond to you so check back here in a couple of days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...