Wednesday, November 17, 2021

52 Tags : Week 46

Time for my take on Anne Brooke's weekly Tag challenge. Week 46 : It's a wrap. Since it's Anne's birthday this week she decided to wrap something - in her case it was twigs in Autumn colours. I've posted hers at the bottom of this post if you want to see it. She always shares hers on her FB page. I decided to use handmade fabric beads with various wrappings. Yellow sunshine background as we head into Summer here in NZ
Edited to add the link to my original post about making these beads in 2010! with the original tutorial that inspired them on iHanna's blog.
This link will take you to all of my posts about this challenge. You can view Anne's weekly demo on Youtube #52tagshannemade. As promised, this is her tag for this week.
I wish I'd shared them like this all year...it's really interesting to see what she did and what I came up with. Perhaps I'll do this next year if she shares photos of her flags publicly. The challenge lessons will no longer be public. I shared about the flag project for 2022 last week.

4 comments:

  1. I love your handmade beads! A good choice for this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Really happy to find a project for them.

      Delete
  2. Love your beads too. Now going to google how to make them...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are cool. I went back and found my original post and the original lesson which inspired them. Both now linked above.

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I will always respond to you so check back here in a couple of days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...