Tuesday, July 20, 2021

Wanderlust - Poems & Quotes and Boundaries

Catching you up on my Wanderlust class work from my blog break. I really loved the Poems & Quotes theme last month and managed to complete 2 more spreads on this theme in my small Dylusions journal. The first was with Kate Crane - lovely playing with black framing and found poetry. 
And the next with Vicky Papaioannou - I didn't know her work and enjoyed using modeling paste and sprays in my work again. This time I printed my quote on gelli-printed paper. It's an easy way to get colour for your word backgrounds and to use different fonts.
Now I've just finished some pages inspired by Marjie Kemper on the theme of Boundaries. Marjie demonstrated a mini tag book, but I decided to make 3 interactive spreads in my journal. I have space since I've skipped a couple of lessons that didn't inspire me. Using distress ink pads for the backgrounds, stenciling and stamping this time.
Our next 4-week theme is Texture which I am very much looking forward to playing with. See all my other posts about this class HERE.

2 comments:

  1. All great spreads. I like the star cut outs- they add a fun element. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love using stars - they fit so well with my "Shine" word

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I will always respond to you so check back here in a couple of days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...