Monday, January 25, 2021

Wanderlust : Make a wish

Wanderlust Week 4 with Shay Michelle. As well as making wishes for the year ahead, our teacher encouraged us to play with many different textures. The watercolour and salt backgrounds along with modeling paste through a stencil are fun techniques which I was happy to revisit
I decided that texture for me always means adding fibre and stitch. I had already started this tag and it worked well with my colours this week
Fun to work on separate pages and after adding extra glitter and stitch, I was able to glue them into my journal.
My word of the year is SHINE - the glitter and star symbolise that for me without the need for extra words.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I will always respond to you so check back here in a couple of days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...