Saturday, October 31, 2020

Journal 52 : Week 43

Journal 52 is a weekly prompt from Effy Wild (Free HEREthat I'm creating on a deck of jumbo playing cards 3.5'' x 4.75'' (8.5 x 12 cm)Each card will include stitch, a found word, and be inspired by the project I've been working on that week or what's lying leftover on my work table. See the original post HEREI was inspired this week by my experiments with alcohol inks on the gelli plate that I shared in my previous post. Used a piece for my background and cut a heart out of another.
#43 : Listen I've always loved the quote "Listen to your heart, it knows the way"
Find all my Journal 52 posts HERE

2 comments:

  1. Once again, your stitched accents really enhance this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I'm going to miss this project next year. Considering how I can add to stitch to all the things!

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I will always respond to you so check back here in a couple of days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...