Thursday, October 15, 2020

Journal 52 : Week 41

Journal 52 is a weekly prompt from Effy Wild (Free HEREthat I'm creating on a deck of jumbo playing cards 3.5'' x 4.75'' (8.5 x 12 cm)Each card will include stitch, a found word, and be inspired by the project I've been working on that week or what's lying leftover on my work table. See the original post HERE.
#41 : Centre To be grounded in the present - there is a busy term of work ahead and other things in my world that are uncertain and challenging, but to make art is to take a moment to sit just with what is in front of me. I always feel better when I create. 
Find all my Journal 52 posts HERE

2 comments:

  1. This is terrific! So much texture in a small space. That fuzzy fiber surrounding the center makes it feel... well, centered!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the messy texture of the scrim too. So lucky with what's in my stash!

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I will always respond to you so check back here in a couple of days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...