Friday, July 24, 2020

Journal 52 : Week 29

Journal 52 is a weekly prompt from Effy Wild 
(Free HEREthat I'm creating on a deck of jumbo playing cards 3.5'' x 4.75'' (8.5 x 12 cm)Each card will include stitch, a found word, and be inspired by the project I've been working on that week or what's lying leftover on my work table. 
See the original post HERE.
#29 : Immersion. I love how a creative idea can pull you in and you want to just keep going with it....shared these stitched paper embellishments in my previous post 
so had to use some to create my card. Happily immersed in this play of fibre, paper, stitch...I lost track of time. Perfect!
Find all my Journal 52 posts HERE 

2 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I will always respond to you so check back here in a couple of days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...