Friday, November 22, 2019

FREE Online art inspiration

That's my journal prepped and ready for action on Thursday last week. It still looks like that! I've had a Spring head cold which kept me away from work and the art studio for a few days. Alongside that, my computer was sooo old it finally gave up so that affected my online activity in all sorts of ways...Thankfully everything's sorted now and I'm excited to share some FREE ONLINE ART CLASSES with you today and then hopefully sharing some actual art from me this weekend.
This lesson was first published as part of ‘Life Book 2019’ but is now available as a ‘standalone’/ ‘self study’ class. Available FREE for only one more week you can get it through FB Willowing or I also shared it on my FB Artist page.
Last year I saw posts inspired by a Free event and I'd missed the sign up....Check out Zsuzsa's gorgeous album HERE. This year I'm following Kasia on Instagram and have joined her FREE Advent calendar journaling event : 24 days of art journaling with prompts, exploring mindfulness, self-care and gifts of the season. Sign up HERE until 5th December. I have some ideas about how I could do this in a small and manageable way...I also know that the next few weeks are going to be even more crazy busy than usual  with end of term at work so no promises! Share with me if you join in.
Happy FriYAY. Try and make some creative time for yourself this weekend. Talk soon.

4 comments:

  1. This brought back so many wonderful memories working on that journal - thanks so much for the reminder Lynette! Yes, I will definitely sign up again and I hope to follow along with you. Must also put it on my FB page to alert people! Your prepped journal page makes me want to get mine out too! So much inspiration - my head is spinning LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine too. I very much want to make this happen this year. I finish work 17th December so may have to catch up a bit at the end

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the links, and I'm glad you are back online. That can be so frustrating I know. One of my electronics has to be sent back to Apple for repair and I'm missing it. Hope you will be feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nancy. I am up to about 95% myself so looking forward to sharing more soon.

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I will always respond to you so check back here in a couple of days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...