Saturday, December 6, 2014

Art journal pages : 77-79

More progress in my Full Tilt Boogie journal. I am enjoying getting towards the end, and although sometimes I make myself work in it because I want to get this finished by the end of the year, I feel enthusiastic as the pages develop and happy with them when I'm done. This next page was from a book about chandeliers, and I didn't want to do to much to it....
click on any photo to see it larger
I'd added some elements at some point to my next spread, so wasn't starting from scratch...sometimes that makes it harder though!
A fun way to use rub-ons is to give your image a tattoo
The facing page was also very colourful and had a postcard from a friend attached.
Only 12 to go....You can see all the Full Tilt Boogie journal pages in my Flickr Set

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I will always respond to you so check back here in a couple of days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...