Friday, May 11, 2012

Cards

Made with love by me for special people
Love this quote from the book "When God was a Rabbit" by Sarah Winman.
She'd made the card herself, something she always did because she was keen on crafts, and whenever she came to school with glue or glitter in her hair everyone knew she'd been making something - birthday cards or Christmas cards - and everyone secretly hoped to be the lucky recipient of those laughed-at creative efforts because they were good and they spoke loud, for they said "You are special. I have chosen you."

2 comments:

  1. Love this quote -it sang out to me as well when I read the book!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I will always respond to you so check back here in a couple of days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...