Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Xmas crafting

I have been thinking about crafting Xmasy things and really enjoyed looking at these 2 books over the weekend.I especially like the heart ornament on the cover, and may well try to make angel wings and halos which attach to wine bottles for gifts! This book also contains some beautiful projects - if only i had a girl so I could make the sweet angels and pixies...
And although I would love to be showing you projects I am currently in the middle of, being a relatively new blogger means I can cheat and show you some of my Xmas creations of previous years instead!
This small quilt hangs in our entrance way during December - a pattern from an old NZ Quilter magazine featuring a NZ Christmas tree - the Pohutukawa. The triangles are pockets that could hold advent sweeties.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I will always respond to you so check back here in a couple of days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...