Friday, December 10, 2010

Friday sharing

This Santa was created during a playday about 6 years ago!
We have reached the end of another busy and social week and are on the countdown to kids finishing school - Wednesday at 1pm. We are looking at a busy weekend of Bulls Xmas Parade, Mother-in-law's birthday, an afternoon of Touch rugby finals and my Mum's 70th birthday. Will share more on Monday.
I have still had time for fiction in the last week or so. Have read the first 5 Harry Potter books - never read them before and wasn't sure about them to start with but having read the 5th one which was a lot 'darker' I am now saving the last 2 for my holiday reading.
In the meantime, I am really enjoying this : an historical novel about a young woman's struggle to become a doctor during the Civil WarThese are the blogs I am currently visiting daily:
Tim Holtz 12 Tags of Xmas
Traci Bautista's 24 holiday inspirations
Free daily images from Lisa Volrath
Holidays Handmade - lots and lots of ideas over at Balzer Designs
Plus I enjoy the occasional dip into the Journally ideas from Ali Edwards' December Daily and have newly discovered Reverb journal by Hope Wallace Karney
Woke at 5am this morning with my head full of ideas of what I could still accomplish before Xmas, and have started and almost finished a small stitchy project today, so stay tuned.
Have a happy weekend

1 comment:

  1. Am curious to see what your stitchy project is......looking forward to your next post to see!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I will always respond to you so check back here in a couple of days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...