Monday, July 25, 2022

Even more free online classes!

I've been on school holidays and was excited to have the opportunity to create some abstract landscapes in a free class with Laly Mille (sorry now closed).
I love how they turned out and very happy that I managed to leave some white space. I still need to frame them, but here they are individually
Check out student work from that class HERE.
Another free class just started is Flowers Magic hosted by Francesca Nunes : July 22-August 10. 
You can still sign up HERE. Includes eco printing with flowers, nature ink powders, and mixed media techniques. I gathered some papers
and I've made my raw journal
You can see what other people are doing HERE on Insta.

4 comments:

  1. The best way to spend your holidays! The landscapes are lovely, especially with your signature stitching. Thank you for the link to Flower Magic- I missed that one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you have a chance to play with the Flowers class. The first few days have been gorgeous fun.

      Delete
  2. Loving your take on these landscapes and aren't we lucky with so many free offerings this summer/winter? Literally back-to-back challenges and courses!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Enjoyed the landscapes. Something a bit different for me. Sooo lucky with all the free stuff

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I will always respond to you so check back here in a couple of days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...