Sunday, January 16, 2022

A new batch of bases and cards

I really love making cards and I typically make bases on watercolour paper and then attach focals and words as occasions arise. I begin with collage, white gesso and watercolour crayons, before adding a bit of stenciling.
I worked on 2 x A3 sheets of watercolour paper this time to get 16 bases. I think they look enticing and full of possibility once cut to size. They will fit stitched to a standard small white card. 
I particularly love the mix of soft colours with the metallic. 
Already had 3 birthdays this year. Happily still using my collage fodder elements.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I will always respond to you so check back here in a couple of days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...